Welcome to Australia's first free-to-air 24 hour sports channel - ONE
Network Ten is the home of sport for all Australians with its new free-to-air 24-hour sports channel, ONE.
Offering Australian sports enthusiasts world class sport from around the globe on a free-to-air basis and in high definition on ONE while also utilising TEN to televise marquee sporting events.
Australians love their sport and ONE shares the passion and drama of high quality sport with millions of Aussies and all of it is free.
- AFL Saturday and Saturday Night, plus the 2010 Brownlow Medal Awards
- Holden Netball Test Series, World Series and ANZ Championship
- Football: Bundesliga, Serie A, Arsenal and Liverpool
- Australian Swimming
- Formula One - live races and pre-race show
- MotoGP (plus Live and Exclusive coverage in 2010)
- The inaugural Twenty20 Champions League Cricket
- Golf, golf and more golf including The Australian Open and Australian PGA American Football - NFL and NCAA College Football
- Double the Basketball with more doubleheaders from the new NBA season
- NCAA college basketball
- Up to 5 live Major League Baseball games a week
- NASCAR Nationwide Series, Sprint Cup and Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series
- European motorsport including the FIA GT, FIA GT-3 European Championships, DTM, BTCC
- Australian Rally Championship, World Rally Championship Australian Round, Aust Superbikes, ANDRA Drag Racing, Aust Off Road Championships
- The ITU Triathlon World Championship Series grand final from the Gold Coast
- And much, much more!
ONE is available in High Definition on (digital) Channel 1. If you have a High Definition television all you need to do is flick to Channel 1.
If you are not sure if your TV is Digital, test it out by flicking to Channel 1 (HD). If you can see our ONE HD programming, then you're all GO for ONE HD on your TV.
Finding ONE if you are a Foxtel/Austar subscriber:
Foxtel/Austar is delivered two ways: via satellite or via cable...... if you have a satellite dish on your roof, you know which!
Finding ONE if you have Foxtel/Austar via satellite:
Foxtel/Austar currently do NOT make ONE HD available via their satellite service - to access ONE, you need to turn off your Foxtel/Austar box with your Foxtel/Austar remote control and access your TV with your TV remote and go to channel 1 or 12. Channel 1 is high definition and channel 12 is Standard Definition.
Finding ONE if you have Foxtel/Austar via cable:
If you have the Foxtel/Austar standard definition package, go to channel 531 or via the SPORT section of your menu and scroll to the bottom of the page and select ONE.
If you have the Foxtel/Austar high definition package, go to channel 210 or via the HD section of your menu and select ONE HD.
Yes it is! ONE's programming schedule will run predominantly on one schedule for the whole country. This means that if you are watching NBA live in Melbourne at 10am it will be live in Perth at 8am etc. Our new AFL show 'One Week At A Time' will therefore be live everywhere in Australia. Our Thursday Night Live program is PG rated and therefore will be shown at 7.30pm in all regions.
The only exception is in Southern Cross markets like Darwin where the Southern Cross station may wish to take the Network Ten programming and play it live on their station. When this happens, Darwin Digital Television TEN and ONE must either not show the program, or delay it until later. This often occurs when Southern Cross wishes to play AFL matches or major sports events such as the Commonwealth Games.
Some Australian sports are governed by the anti-siphoning laws in Australia which means that they must be shown on the main free-to-air channels first. This law was established before the introduction of ONE and means that ONE cannot show AFL, Australian Diamonds Netball matches, the Australian Grand Prix race etc on ONE before it is televised on TEN.